The word Endurance gets thrown around a lot but… do you really know what it even means?
Energy System Development AKA Conditioning
Energy System Development (Conditioning)
- ESD methods are incorporated throughout the training program.
- ESD training enables athletes to work and compete at a higher level.
- ESD is the ability to tolerate a workload and recover from that workload.
- The goal of ESD is to build a strong foundation of general fitness that has a specific transfer to the sport.
- The ability to tolerate a high workload
- The ability to recover from the workload sufficiently for the